Friday, March 27, 2009

Hey beauty~
my third post le, both Vs see i did it

Yesterday stay back do stack of homework with Qah\WL\Aili\Phebe
but ended up buying bubble tea at the canberra the shop
follow by disasters;
I did the sort of gun's piupiu sound effect then Kelin laugh out heartily paiseh loh
whilst walking back to school, phebe let kelin see my ezlink !
but i got back my revenge; saw kelin's. mushroom head LOL
Snapped fews picture with 'em will upload asap


Had a game of uno stacko at cabin . It would be perfect if weiling didn't destroy the ending .
Cabin closed and we went back do homework


watch the FAC trained very beautiful
after wl gone then FAC's ask want run 9 round of stairs then we agree readily.
slackslack chatchat piggyback ?
went home with jingting & peiyu.
&& peiyu is officially my wifey (:
buying of mrt new card let jingting wait, felt extremely apologetic

oh & guess what, my timing for 2.4km had improve to 15.58 "D

No comments:

Post a Comment